Image Source: WhatsApp
WhatsApp is launched 10 years earlier. Now WhatsApp is the most popular app in the Google Play Store .
Whatsapp is one of the best messaging apps. WhatsApp has 1 billion downloads on Google Play Store. I am sure you use WhatsApp daily on your Smartphone.
Whatsapp is a simple, secure, fast messaging and calling app.
WhatsApp has an end to end encryption means only the sender and receiver can show the message, even WhatsApp also can’t read your messages.
WhatsApp delivers your message instantly if you have to good network connectivity. I like Whatsapp for its instant and End to End Encryption messaging service.
WhatsApp is available in Android, IOS, Windows Phone. But what about the PC? I will share you how can you use WhatsApp on PC.
How To Use Whatsapp On PC
We all have a desire to use some apps on a big screen. Whatsapp is one of them which we want to use on a big screen. You can use WhatsApp on your PC easily. I will share you how to use WhatsApp on your Pc. You can access the same WhatsApp account or you can open other WhatsApp account on your Pc.
- How to Read a Deleted WhatsApp Message Someone Sent You
- 11 Secret WhatsApp Tricks You Should Try
- GBWhatsapp Latest Version With Anti-Ban
1.How To Use WhatsApp On PC With Bluestack App Player
Images Source: Bluestacks
If you want to use Whatsapp on your PC then you should try this method. Bluestack is one of the best software to install androids app on your Pc. You can download Bluestack for Windows and Mac.
- Download Bluestact from here
- Now install the Bluestack on your Pc
- Then open Bluestack and sign in using your Gmail account
- Now open play store on Bluectacks and search for Whatsapp
- After installing open the app and enter your name and mobile number
- Just verify Mobile number using OTP
- Done now use Whatsapp on your PC
Features of Bluestacks:
- Use any android apps on Bluestack App Player
- Great performance than your smartphone if your PC has 4GB or above RAM
- Playing multiple games and multiple Google Play accounts at once
- Core game playing function as part of the main UI
- Manage key controls with the all-new Game Controls Window
- Play with default controls or create based on your own preference
- BlueStacks brings mobile gaming to the next level with lower memory usage, lower CPU usage, and significantly improved gaming performance.
You can also play games like Pubg, COC, Candy Crush with Bluestacks on your PC
2.How To Use Whatsapp On Pc With Web Whatsapp
Image Source: WhatsApp
If you want to use WhatsApp on your web browser. Then just follow the steps below:
- Open browser on your pc and type https://web.whatsapp.com
- Now open Whatsapp on your smartphone
- On Android tap on Menu then Web WhatsApp
- On iPhone tap on Settings then tap on Web WhatsApp
- On Windows phone go to Menu then tap on Web WhatsApp
- Scan the QR code on your computer screen with your phone.
- Done now you can use your WhatsApp on your PC
- How to Use WhatsApp on your Pc/Laptop/Tablet – Web Browser
- Top Most 6 Secret Whatsapp Tricks Which You Should Never Miss!
To log out of PC from WhatsApp
- Open Whatsapp go to Settings or Menu
- Now tap on Web Whatsapp
- Then tap on logout from all computers
3.How To Install WhatsApp On Your PC
WhatsApp can only be installed on your computer if your operating system is Windows 8 (or higher) or Mac OSX 10.9 (or higher).
- On Windows 8 or higher(64-bit version) click here to download
- On Windows 8 or higher(32-bit version) click here to download
- On Mac OSx 10.9 or higher click here to download
- Then open WhatsApp on your Pc
- Now Open WhatsApp on your Smartphone and tap on Menu then Web WhatsApp
- Just scan the QR code with your Smartphone
- Now you can use WhatsApp on your PC
I am sure you love to use WhatsApp on PC, even I love to use WhatsApp on PC. I hope now you will be able to use WhatsApp on your PC. These methods are very much genuine. So you can try these methods without any worries. Just try any of these methods and you will be able to use WhatsApp on your PC. Best Wishes.
So you use WhatsApp on your PC or not?
If you have any doubt, query, question, feel free to comment below or contact us.