So you are finding How To Remove Password From PDF On Android, right? Many times we found a PDF with password protected.
The the password protect is for our own privacy. Than no one can open your PDF except you.
But sometime it irritates you, right? I am very much irritate when it says enter password again and again. I am sure you also irritate with this. So now the question is , is it possible to remove password from PDF?
The answer is Yes. Just read post carefully and you will be able to know How To Remove Password From PDF On Android? So Lets Read the post.
Remove Password From PDF On Android
It is very easy to remove password from PDF. There is a lot post in the web that How To Remove Password From PDF On PC? There is a very few article about Remove Password From PDF On Android. Just follow the steps below and you will be able to remove password from any PDF?
- How To Stop/Turn Off Autoplay Videos On Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube
- How To Get Unlimited Email Addresses
How To Remove Password From PDF
- Download Google PDF Viewer app from here
- Install the app
Image Source: Google Play Store
- Now open your PDF/Document with Google PDF Viewer
- Enter your Password
- Tap on three dotted Menu
- Now tap on Print
- Then tap on Save icon as shown the image below
- Now select where you want to Save your PDF/Document
- You can rename it if you want
- Now tap on Save
- Go to your location where you saved your Document
- Voila! Your password is removed from your PDF/Document
I tried remove password from PDF with Google PDF Viewer. You can try with any PDF Viewer. I have tested so many PDF viewer and its working every time.
I hope now you can remove password from any PDF/Document. I shared the easiest method to remove password from any PDF. Best Wishes.
If you have any doubt, query, question, feel free to comment below or contact us via WhatsApp/Email.