Today I will share Amazon Sanyo Quiz Answers. You can win a free Sanyo 43′ 4K TV with this Amazon Sanyo Quiz. I hope you checked the Free Recharge Apps and Free Paytm Cash Apps. I will share all the details about the Amazon Sanyo TV Quiz.
Amazon Sanyo Quiz Answers – How To Participate
- First Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Now open the Amazon App.
- Search for Quiz on the Amazon App
- Now tap on Quiz Time.
- Scroll down and tap Amazon Sanyo Quiz
- Now Tap on Start
Amazon Sanyo Quiz Answers
Now, let’s check the Amazon Sanyo Quiz Answers below.
Question No.1: What does the term ‘Sanyo’ mean in Japanese?
Answer: Three Oceans
Question No.2: Incorporated in 1949, which country is Sanyo headquartered in?
Question No.3: Which of these phrases is associated with the newly launched Sanyo Kaizen series?
Answer: Change for better
Question No.4: Which one of these is a feature in the new Sanyo Kaizen series?
Answer: All of the above
Question No.5: How many service centers does Sanyo have in India?
- Amazon Bose Quiz Answers – Win Free Bose Frames
- Amazon OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz Answers – Win OnePlus 7 Pro
- Amazon Sleepwell Quiz Answers – Win Rs.20000
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz – Answer and Win Rs.25000
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today – Answer and Win Exciting Prizes
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
. This Contest will commence on 13th September 2019 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 30th September 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 7 (seven) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Sanyo Kaizen Series 43 4K each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
There are a total of 7 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th November 2019.
The sponsors of this Contest and the Prizes provided hereunder is by Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd. 12th Floor, Ambience Tower , Ambience Island, NH-8, Gurgaon, Haryana-12200.
Terms And Conditions:
This Sanyo Quiz (“Contest”) is brought to you by Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd. (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”). Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below. These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”). To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.